- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Well, #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, that was...memorable. 1 day ago
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 2 days ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 2 days ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 2 days ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 2 days ago
Author Archives: susanetlinger
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading
Long time no talk, but the good news is that I’ve been heads down on my latest research report, launching soon. Watch this space. I had the opportunity to speak at Startupfest 2013 this morning on the topic of “Collaborative … Continue reading
I had the opportunity to speak at Webtrends Engage last week about social media measurement, both external and internal. On the external social media side, we’ve been wrestling with the Great Philosophical Questions for some time: What is the ROI? … Continue reading