- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @ejwillingham: Proud of imp't, hard, principled&sometimes thankless work @thinkingautism has done; advocacy wo compromise https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ForbesTech: The Gartner hype cycle for emerging technologies: onforb.es/1mkAbsT http://t.co/Im5ndRmhQJ 2 days ago
- RT @NYTArchives: Today The Times reviews the iPhone 6. In 1877, The Times introduced the phonograph nyti.ms/1wBF1oU http://t.co/M7U… 2 days ago
- RT @IBMSocialBiz: #TEDatIBM is four days away!! Register for the livestream today! ibm.co/X76Xll http://t.co/eDwlWflySu 2 days ago
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 3 days ago
Author Archives: susanetlinger
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading