- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 1 day ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 3 days ago
- Join @lieblink on 9/11 for a discussion on the Content Marketing Software RFP. Register for the webinar: cc.readytalk.com/r/ai5el1kyv5ko… 3 days ago
- RT @pewinternet: You may have noticed a difference in the content of your Facebook & Twitter feeds on #Ferguson. A look at why: http://t.co… 5 days ago
- Uber Launches Open API w/ 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, & United Airlines tcrn.ch/1BBJp8k @ryanlawler #itsthedata 1 week ago
Author Archives: susanetlinger
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading