- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 23 hours ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 1 day ago
- For folks listening to the @brandwatch webinar, here's the report on #socialidentity by @andrewjns: bit.ly/1pd6Y0Q #Brandwatchtips 1 day ago
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
Author Archives: susanetlinger
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading
Long time no talk, but the good news is that I’ve been heads down on my latest research report, launching soon. Watch this space. I had the opportunity to speak at Startupfest 2013 this morning on the topic of “Collaborative … Continue reading
I had the opportunity to speak at Webtrends Engage last week about social media measurement, both external and internal. On the external social media side, we’ve been wrestling with the Great Philosophical Questions for some time: What is the ROI? … Continue reading