- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @honoraRYANdroid: The Antique Green Lantern I Found on Etsy #hipstercomicbooks @midnight 2 days ago
- Thrilled that @AlisonBechdel won a MacArthur grant! @FiveThirtyEight breaks it down: fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-d… 2 days ago
- Note to self: Do not click on #hipstercomicbooks hashtag. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Amazon
About an hour ago, I was standing in the Genius Bar at the Apple store, trying to figure out a few things about my Mac. The conversation concluded with the purchase of an Ethernet cable; not the most glamorous of … Continue reading