- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Japan
I had the opportunity to speak to about 200 Japanese executives at ad:tech Tokyo recently about the state of social media measurement in the United States. The talk was followed by an interview with Toru Saito of Looops Communications, a … Continue reading →