- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 1 day ago
- Join @lieblink on 9/11 for a discussion on the Content Marketing Software RFP. Register for the webinar: cc.readytalk.com/r/ai5el1kyv5ko… 1 day ago
- RT @pewinternet: You may have noticed a difference in the content of your Facebook & Twitter feeds on #Ferguson. A look at why: http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Uber Launches Open API w/ 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, & United Airlines tcrn.ch/1BBJp8k @ryanlawler #itsthedata 6 days ago
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Japan
I had the opportunity to speak to about 200 Japanese executives at ad:tech Tokyo recently about the state of social media measurement in the United States. The talk was followed by an interview with Toru Saito of Looops Communications, a … Continue reading →