- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Well, #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, that was...memorable. 23 hours ago
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 1 day ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 1 day ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 1 day ago
Category Archives: Japan
I had the opportunity to speak to about 200 Japanese executives at ad:tech Tokyo recently about the state of social media measurement in the United States. The talk was followed by an interview with Toru Saito of Looops Communications, a … Continue reading →