- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @ForbesTech: The Gartner hype cycle for emerging technologies: onforb.es/1mkAbsT http://t.co/Im5ndRmhQJ 9 hours ago
- RT @NYTArchives: Today The Times reviews the iPhone 6. In 1877, The Times introduced the phonograph nyti.ms/1wBF1oU http://t.co/M7U… 9 hours ago
- RT @IBMSocialBiz: #TEDatIBM is four days away!! Register for the livestream today! ibm.co/X76Xll http://t.co/eDwlWflySu 9 hours ago
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 18 hours ago
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Japan
I had the opportunity to speak to about 200 Japanese executives at ad:tech Tokyo recently about the state of social media measurement in the United States. The talk was followed by an interview with Toru Saito of Looops Communications, a … Continue reading →