- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Webinar on 9/17 with @briansolis: The 2014 State of #DigitalTransformation Register: buff.ly/1vLof3B 19 minutes ago
- RT @endico: Dear gentlemen, from now on please place rubber duckie in your breast pocket instead of a handkerchief #MasMose http://t.co/szL… 1 day ago
- Thrilled for @dmose, @masters212￼and the adorable Lilah! Congrats, you crazy kids! #masmose http://t.co/vrBrYycv5o 1 day ago
- Ooh. RT @mathewi: New #Flickr Archive Makes Available 2.6M Images from Books Published Over a 500-Yr Period ow.ly/3pul6O #imagery 3 days ago
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 4 days ago
Category Archives: Japan
I had the opportunity to speak to about 200 Japanese executives at ad:tech Tokyo recently about the state of social media measurement in the United States. The talk was followed by an interview with Toru Saito of Looops Communications, a … Continue reading →