- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 15 hours ago
- Join @lieblink on 9/11 for a discussion on the Content Marketing Software RFP. Register for the webinar: cc.readytalk.com/r/ai5el1kyv5ko… 18 hours ago
- RT @pewinternet: You may have noticed a difference in the content of your Facebook & Twitter feeds on #Ferguson. A look at why: http://t.co… 1 day ago
- Uber Launches Open API w/ 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, & United Airlines tcrn.ch/1BBJp8k @ryanlawler #itsthedata 5 days ago
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Predictive Analytics
Thursday’s news–that SAP announced the availability of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA–could easily go unremarked by people outside the enterprise software world, but it’s an important milestone for those of us interested in big data, the real-time enterprise … Continue reading