- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Better in Spanish! RT @SmarterPlanetMx: "La data no crea sentido, nosotros somos los encargados de eso". #TEDatIBM pic.twitter.com/SwxUXrqnPB 11 hours ago
- Unsubscribing feels so good. 1 day ago
- Work in #socialselling? We'd love your insights for a new @Altimetergroup report: shar.es/1aJ3zA 1 day ago
- RT @jyarmis: What was fake on the Internet this week: Everything, basically - The Washington Post wapo.st/1rv3KZ8 >> love this featu… 3 days ago
- RT @harveymilk: Three cheers for the brilliant women of Philadelphia: The Women who Programmed ENIAC. trov.es/1rqOAm8 #penn #longre… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Predictive Analytics
Thursday’s news–that SAP announced the availability of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA–could easily go unremarked by people outside the enterprise software world, but it’s an important milestone for those of us interested in big data, the real-time enterprise … Continue reading