- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @endico: Dear gentlemen, from now on please place rubber duckie in your breast pocket instead of a handkerchief #MasMose http://t.co/szL… 1 day ago
- Thrilled for @dmose, @masters212￼and the adorable Lilah! Congrats, you crazy kids! #masmose http://t.co/vrBrYycv5o 1 day ago
- Ooh. RT @mathewi: New #Flickr Archive Makes Available 2.6M Images from Books Published Over a 500-Yr Period ow.ly/3pul6O #imagery 3 days ago
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 4 days ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 6 days ago
Category Archives: Predictive Analytics
Thursday’s news–that SAP announced the availability of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA–could easily go unremarked by people outside the enterprise software world, but it’s an important milestone for those of us interested in big data, the real-time enterprise … Continue reading