- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @dbulmer: Meet the five Google.org-backed startups that are part tech startups, part non-profits zite.to/1quSDQE 3 days ago
- RT @zeynep: Facebook now matches your *offline* political affiliation data with your FB account & sells it to political marketers http://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @GingerBWorthing: Gigaom: Google has open sourced a tool for inferring cause from correlations: Google open sourced a new packag... http… 4 days ago
- "Do I want to be dealing with a quota crusher, or with someone who looks like me?" - @jill_rowley #DellVenue #socialselling 4 days ago
- What is #socialselling? @jill_rowley's take: buyers have changed, and we have to change the way we sell as well. #DellVenue #socbiz 4 days ago
Category Archives: Social Media Risk
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
It’s a nightmare scenario. You get a frantic text or call from a co-worker that someone tweeted a tasteless joke or profanity from your corporate Twitter account. The keywords in the post start trending among your brand mentions, soon to … Continue reading →