- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Tomorrow! Please join me for a webinar on #bigdata lessons from the TV Industry. buff.ly/1zFur0f #socialdata #socialtv 1 hour ago
- RT @anildash: When did we agree to let media redefine everyone who uses social networks as fair game, with no recourse or consent? https://… 3 days ago
- RT @Econsultancy: Which data-related tools or types of technology do marketers use? ecly.co/1pcIULy http://t.co/SOb6xto6Tt 3 days ago
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 5 days ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 5 days ago
Category Archives: Social Media Risk
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
It’s a nightmare scenario. You get a frantic text or call from a co-worker that someone tweeted a tasteless joke or profanity from your corporate Twitter account. The keywords in the post start trending among your brand mentions, soon to … Continue reading →