- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 15 minutes ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 17 minutes ago
- Here at @NativeAdSummit at the SF Jazz Center with Tram Nguyen of @pinterest. Excited to chat with her about what they're learning. 20 minutes ago
- Quick! What’s a Digital Newsroom? @lieblink goo.gl/djDr0l #contentmarketing #contentstrategy 4 hours ago
- Looking forward to interviewing Tram Nguyen from @pinterest at the @NativeAdSummit today! Who's in? @sharethrough 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Social Media Risk
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
It’s a nightmare scenario. You get a frantic text or call from a co-worker that someone tweeted a tasteless joke or profanity from your corporate Twitter account. The keywords in the post start trending among your brand mentions, soon to … Continue reading →