- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Well, #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, that was...memorable. 13 hours ago
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 1 day ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 1 day ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Late last year, I started wondering about social media command centers. Salesforce had launched one, as had Brandwatch, but I wondered: were they really still relevant? Were companies investing in command center deployments, or had interest subsided since their heyday … Continue reading
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading