- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 1 day ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 1 day ago
- For folks listening to the @brandwatch webinar, here's the report on #socialidentity by @andrewjns: bit.ly/1pd6Y0Q #Brandwatchtips 1 day ago
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 2 days ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Late last year, I started wondering about social media command centers. Salesforce had launched one, as had Brandwatch, but I wondered: were they really still relevant? Were companies investing in command center deployments, or had interest subsided since their heyday … Continue reading
Every so often, I’d like to profile someone who’s doing interesting things with data. Meet Hilary Parker of Etsy (yes, that’s her in the photo). While at Strata & Hadoop World last week, I had the chance to attend Ignite, a … Continue reading