- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Unsubscribing feels so good. 12 hours ago
- Work in #socialselling? We'd love your insights for a new @Altimetergroup report: shar.es/1aJ3zA 14 hours ago
- RT @jyarmis: What was fake on the Internet this week: Everything, basically - The Washington Post wapo.st/1rv3KZ8 >> love this featu… 2 days ago
- RT @harveymilk: Three cheers for the brilliant women of Philadelphia: The Women who Programmed ENIAC. trov.es/1rqOAm8 #penn #longre… 3 days ago
- RT @deborahgage: Facebook's terms of service include permission to track elsewhere on.wsj.com/1sng9Ap via @WSJ 4 days ago
Category Archives: VoC
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
I was at the Social Media Analytics Summit yesterday and was asked to fill in on a panel on one of my favorite topics: the challenges of social data. It was moderated by Nathan Gilliatt, and I was joined by … Continue reading →