- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Quick! What’s a Digital Newsroom? @lieblink goo.gl/djDr0l #contentmarketing #contentstrategy 2 hours ago
- Looking forward to interviewing Tram Nguyen from @pinterest at the @NativeAdSummit today! Who's in? @sharethrough 3 hours ago
- I'm doing a webinar on lessons from my new "Data Everywhere" report on #bigdata #socialtv on July 19. Reg here: buff.ly/1pAX8Vj 4 hours ago
- "Yr company likely accounts 4 & manages yr office furniture w/ greater discipline than yr info assets." @Doug_Laney ow.ly/zs9jX 4 hours ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. 16 hours ago
Category Archives: VoC
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
I was at the Social Media Analytics Summit yesterday and was asked to fill in on a panel on one of my favorite topics: the challenges of social data. It was moderated by Nathan Gilliatt, and I was joined by … Continue reading →