- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @ejwillingham: Proud of imp't, hard, principled&sometimes thankless work @thinkingautism has done; advocacy wo compromise https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ForbesTech: The Gartner hype cycle for emerging technologies: onforb.es/1mkAbsT http://t.co/Im5ndRmhQJ 3 days ago
- RT @NYTArchives: Today The Times reviews the iPhone 6. In 1877, The Times introduced the phonograph nyti.ms/1wBF1oU http://t.co/M7U… 3 days ago
- RT @IBMSocialBiz: #TEDatIBM is four days away!! Register for the livestream today! ibm.co/X76Xll http://t.co/eDwlWflySu 3 days ago
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 3 days ago
Category Archives: VoC
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
I was at the Social Media Analytics Summit yesterday and was asked to fill in on a panel on one of my favorite topics: the challenges of social data. It was moderated by Nathan Gilliatt, and I was joined by … Continue reading →