- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @lawrencekmak: Fantastic #social discussion last night #chicago marketers and @setlinger #Altimeter #AdobeGettingSocial @AdobeSocial htt… 4 days ago
- RT @TechWarshaw: The researcher from that controversial Facebook user study is now drafting ethics guidelines for others http://t.co/rlqqt… 1 week ago
- Brilliant experiment by @mat on what happens when you like everything on @facebook. He does it so you don't have to. wrd.cm/1vxiha7 1 week ago
- In our latest report: A 7-step process for selecting your content marketing platform goo.gl/2wjbau #ContentRFP by @lieblink 1 week ago
Category Archives: VoC
During the second Presidential debate this week, it only took a few moments for a social media/community manager named Veronica De Souza to claim the URL bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com. Not long after, YouTube exploded with parody videos. All of this is to … Continue reading →
I was at the Social Media Analytics Summit yesterday and was asked to fill in on a panel on one of my favorite topics: the challenges of social data. It was moderated by Nathan Gilliatt, and I was joined by … Continue reading →