- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @marie_wallace: RT @rjwissin: You can still watch #TEDatIBM if you missed it, check it out bit.ly/1BfyXk1 http://t.co/t687zKzVzT 2 hours ago
- Better in Spanish! RT @SmarterPlanetMx: "La data no crea sentido, nosotros somos los encargados de eso". #TEDatIBM http://t.co/SwxUXrqnPB 15 hours ago
- Unsubscribing feels so good. 1 day ago
- Work in #socialselling? We'd love your insights for a new @Altimetergroup report: shar.es/1aJ3zA 1 day ago
- RT @jyarmis: What was fake on the Internet this week: Everything, basically - The Washington Post wapo.st/1rv3KZ8 >> love this featu… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: best buy
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →