- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Well, #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, that was...memorable. 21 hours ago
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 1 day ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 1 day ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 1 day ago
Tag Archives: best buy
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →