- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 2 hours ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 2 hours ago
- Here at @NativeAdSummit at the SF Jazz Center with Tram Nguyen of @pinterest. Excited to chat with her about what they're learning. 2 hours ago
- Quick! What’s a Digital Newsroom? @lieblink goo.gl/djDr0l #contentmarketing #contentstrategy 6 hours ago
- Looking forward to interviewing Tram Nguyen from @pinterest at the @NativeAdSummit today! Who's in? @sharethrough 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Dynamic customer journey
I’m working on a report on how companies measure the revenue impact of social media (brands, please fill out our survey here). It’s not only a technically but philosophically complex topic. Granted, the ability of social media to generate revenue … Continue reading →