- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Unsubscribing feels so good. 10 hours ago
- Work in #socialselling? We'd love your insights for a new @Altimetergroup report: shar.es/1aJ3zA 12 hours ago
- RT @jyarmis: What was fake on the Internet this week: Everything, basically - The Washington Post wapo.st/1rv3KZ8 >> love this featu… 2 days ago
- RT @harveymilk: Three cheers for the brilliant women of Philadelphia: The Women who Programmed ENIAC. trov.es/1rqOAm8 #penn #longre… 3 days ago
- RT @deborahgage: Facebook's terms of service include permission to track elsewhere on.wsj.com/1sng9Ap via @WSJ 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Gary Angel
Well this was a lovely surprise yesterday, not least of which because I either 1) deeply admire or 2) am excited to learn more about the others on the Socialnomics list of Top 15 Influencers to Follow in Web and … Continue reading →