- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 22 hours ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 23 hours ago
- For folks listening to the @brandwatch webinar, here's the report on #socialidentity by @andrewjns: bit.ly/1pd6Y0Q #Brandwatchtips 23 hours ago
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Gary Angel
Well this was a lovely surprise yesterday, not least of which because I either 1) deeply admire or 2) am excited to learn more about the others on the Socialnomics list of Top 15 Influencers to Follow in Web and … Continue reading →