- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 3 hours ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 2 days ago
- Join @lieblink on 9/11 for a discussion on the Content Marketing Software RFP. Register for the webinar: cc.readytalk.com/r/ai5el1kyv5ko… 2 days ago
- RT @pewinternet: You may have noticed a difference in the content of your Facebook & Twitter feeds on #Ferguson. A look at why: http://t.co… 3 days ago
- Uber Launches Open API w/ 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, & United Airlines tcrn.ch/1BBJp8k @ryanlawler #itsthedata 1 week ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →