- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @endico: Dear gentlemen, from now on please place rubber duckie in your breast pocket instead of a handkerchief #MasMose http://t.co/szL… 1 day ago
- Thrilled for @dmose, @masters212￼and the adorable Lilah! Congrats, you crazy kids! #masmose http://t.co/vrBrYycv5o 1 day ago
- Ooh. RT @mathewi: New #Flickr Archive Makes Available 2.6M Images from Books Published Over a 500-Yr Period ow.ly/3pul6O #imagery 2 days ago
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 4 days ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 6 days ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →