- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 1 day ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 1 day ago
- For folks listening to the @brandwatch webinar, here's the report on #socialidentity by @andrewjns: bit.ly/1pd6Y0Q #Brandwatchtips 1 day ago
- This: "You've gotta respect the user post-click," says @dgreenberg @sharethrough @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
- "If you're a buyer, you should demand 100% viewability," says Dan Greenberg @sharethrough. cc @lieblink @NativeAdSummit 1 day ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →