- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Well, #Sharknado2TheSecondOne, that was...memorable. 7 hours ago
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 18 hours ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 20 hours ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 20 hours ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →