- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Unsubscribing feels so good. 2 hours ago
- Work in #socialselling? We'd love your insights for a new @Altimetergroup report: shar.es/1aJ3zA 4 hours ago
- RT @jyarmis: What was fake on the Internet this week: Everything, basically - The Washington Post wapo.st/1rv3KZ8 >> love this featu… 2 days ago
- RT @harveymilk: Three cheers for the brilliant women of Philadelphia: The Women who Programmed ENIAC. trov.es/1rqOAm8 #penn #longre… 3 days ago
- RT @deborahgage: Facebook's terms of service include permission to track elsewhere on.wsj.com/1sng9Ap via @WSJ 3 days ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →