- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @honoraRYANdroid: The Antique Green Lantern I Found on Etsy #hipstercomicbooks @midnight 1 day ago
- Thrilled that @AlisonBechdel won a MacArthur grant! @FiveThirtyEight breaks it down: fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-d… 1 day ago
- Note to self: Do not click on #hipstercomicbooks hashtag. 1 day ago
- Join @briansolis for his webinar on The State of #DigitalTransformation TOMO 9/17. Register at: buff.ly/1vLof3B. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: location-based services
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →