- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Uber Launches Open API w/ 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, & United Airlines tcrn.ch/1BBJp8k @ryanlawler #itsthedata 2 days ago
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @lawrencekmak: Fantastic #social discussion last night #chicago marketers and @setlinger #Altimeter #AdobeGettingSocial @AdobeSocial htt… 1 week ago
- RT @TechWarshaw: The researcher from that controversial Facebook user study is now drafting ethics guidelines for others http://t.co/rlqqt… 1 week ago
- Brilliant experiment by @mat on what happens when you like everything on @facebook. He does it so you don't have to. wrd.cm/1vxiha7 1 week ago
Tag Archives: online shopping
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →