- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Join @briansolis for his webinar on The State of #DigitalTransformation TOMO 9/17. Register at: buff.ly/1vLof3B. 10 hours ago
- Apple Watch: Transforming Apple into a Luxury Fashion Retailer @charleneli #applewatch goo.gl/ZGHa5o 13 hours ago
- RT @dbulmer: Meet the five Google.org-backed startups that are part tech startups, part non-profits zite.to/1quSDQE 3 days ago
- RT @zeynep: Facebook now matches your *offline* political affiliation data with your FB account & sells it to political marketers http://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @GingerBWorthing: Gigaom: Google has open sourced a tool for inferring cause from correlations: Google open sourced a new packag... http… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: online shopping
If, as Woody Allen once said, ninety percent of life is just showing up, why is physical presence such an unrewarding retail experience for consumers? This was the question asked by Aaron Emigh, CTO of Shopkick, at the company’s launch … Continue reading →