- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- RT @honoraRYANdroid: The Antique Green Lantern I Found on Etsy #hipstercomicbooks @midnight 9 hours ago
- Thrilled that @AlisonBechdel won a MacArthur grant! @FiveThirtyEight breaks it down: fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-d… 10 hours ago
- Note to self: Do not click on #hipstercomicbooks hashtag. 10 hours ago
- Join @briansolis for his webinar on The State of #DigitalTransformation TOMO 9/17. Register at: buff.ly/1vLof3B. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Richard Owen
With all the hoopla over the Facebook S-1 filing (about which my colleagues Chris Silva and Rebecca Lieb have insightfully written), it’s easy to miss other notable industry news. Here is one smallish but important announcement that may have passed … Continue reading →