- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 4 hours ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 6 hours ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 6 hours ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 6 hours ago
- New from @briansolis: The Disconnect in Connecting the Workplace goo.gl/z85ivV 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Richard Owen
With all the hoopla over the Facebook S-1 filing (about which my colleagues Chris Silva and Rebecca Lieb have insightfully written), it’s easy to miss other notable industry news. Here is one smallish but important announcement that may have passed … Continue reading →