- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @lawrencekmak: Fantastic #social discussion last night #chicago marketers and @setlinger #Altimeter #AdobeGettingSocial @AdobeSocial htt… 5 days ago
- RT @TechWarshaw: The researcher from that controversial Facebook user study is now drafting ethics guidelines for others http://t.co/rlqqt… 1 week ago
- Brilliant experiment by @mat on what happens when you like everything on @facebook. He does it so you don't have to. wrd.cm/1vxiha7 1 week ago
- In our latest report: A 7-step process for selecting your content marketing platform goo.gl/2wjbau #ContentRFP by @lieblink 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Richard Owen
With all the hoopla over the Facebook S-1 filing (about which my colleagues Chris Silva and Rebecca Lieb have insightfully written), it’s easy to miss other notable industry news. Here is one smallish but important announcement that may have passed … Continue reading →