- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Join @briansolis for his webinar on The State of #DigitalTransformation TOMO 9/17. Register at: buff.ly/1vLof3B. 8 hours ago
- Apple Watch: Transforming Apple into a Luxury Fashion Retailer @charleneli #applewatch goo.gl/ZGHa5o 11 hours ago
- RT @dbulmer: Meet the five Google.org-backed startups that are part tech startups, part non-profits zite.to/1quSDQE 3 days ago
- RT @zeynep: Facebook now matches your *offline* political affiliation data with your FB account & sells it to political marketers http://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @GingerBWorthing: Gigaom: Google has open sourced a tool for inferring cause from correlations: Google open sourced a new packag... http… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Social Media Governance
It’s a nightmare scenario. You get a frantic text or call from a co-worker that someone tweeted a tasteless joke or profanity from your corporate Twitter account. The keywords in the post start trending among your brand mentions, soon to … Continue reading →