- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Best cufflinks ever on @GordonEvans of @salesforce. http://t.co/JAWV8bK29l 2 hours ago
- "Customers are on a journey, irrespective of us managing them." #ETMC365 @smccorkle 3 hours ago
- Smart view of #data from @Falabella_co VPM: don't take data, makw inferences. Do look at life moments to reveal relevant data. #ETMC365 4 hours ago
- RT @andrewjns: New @salesforce @ExactTarget Journey Maps is like marketing automation meets the whiteboard #ETMC365 http://t.co/dA7DYvvQsp 4 hours ago
- New from @briansolis: The Disconnect in Connecting the Workplace goo.gl/z85ivV 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Social Media Governance
It’s a nightmare scenario. You get a frantic text or call from a co-worker that someone tweeted a tasteless joke or profanity from your corporate Twitter account. The keywords in the post start trending among your brand mentions, soon to … Continue reading →