- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @endico: Dear gentlemen, from now on please place rubber duckie in your breast pocket instead of a handkerchief #MasMose http://t.co/szL… 17 hours ago
- Thrilled for @dmose, @masters212￼and the adorable Lilah! Congrats, you crazy kids! #masmose http://t.co/vrBrYycv5o 17 hours ago
- Ooh. RT @mathewi: New #Flickr Archive Makes Available 2.6M Images from Books Published Over a 500-Yr Period ow.ly/3pul6O #imagery 2 days ago
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 4 days ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Social Organization
My colleague Jeremiah Owyang has done a great deal of work to research and propose a framework to design the social organization. You can find his thinking on this subject on his blog, Web Strategy and via his research reports. … Continue reading →