- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @ForbesTech: The Gartner hype cycle for emerging technologies: onforb.es/1mkAbsT http://t.co/Im5ndRmhQJ 11 hours ago
- RT @NYTArchives: Today The Times reviews the iPhone 6. In 1877, The Times introduced the phonograph nyti.ms/1wBF1oU http://t.co/M7U… 11 hours ago
- RT @IBMSocialBiz: #TEDatIBM is four days away!! Register for the livestream today! ibm.co/X76Xll http://t.co/eDwlWflySu 11 hours ago
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 20 hours ago
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Social Organization
My colleague Jeremiah Owyang has done a great deal of work to research and propose a framework to design the social organization. You can find his thinking on this subject on his blog, Web Strategy and via his research reports. … Continue reading →