- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @davidweiner: Huge news from Tumblr for the CPG world: Tumblr Partner Will Now Scan Photos for Clues About Brand Affiliation http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @lawrencekmak: Fantastic #social discussion last night #chicago marketers and @setlinger #Altimeter #AdobeGettingSocial @AdobeSocial htt… 5 days ago
- RT @TechWarshaw: The researcher from that controversial Facebook user study is now drafting ethics guidelines for others http://t.co/rlqqt… 1 week ago
- Brilliant experiment by @mat on what happens when you like everything on @facebook. He does it so you don't have to. wrd.cm/1vxiha7 1 week ago
- In our latest report: A 7-step process for selecting your content marketing platform goo.gl/2wjbau #ContentRFP by @lieblink 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Social Organization
My colleague Jeremiah Owyang has done a great deal of work to research and propose a framework to design the social organization. You can find his thinking on this subject on his blog, Web Strategy and via his research reports. … Continue reading →