- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Hey everyone: counting down to #dataeverywhere webinar on #bigddata and TV in 10. Reg here: bit.ly/1nOkxFG 1 hour ago
- Tomorrow! Please join me for a webinar on #bigdata lessons from the TV Industry. buff.ly/1zFur0f #socialdata #socialtv 23 hours ago
- RT @anildash: When did we agree to let media redefine everyone who uses social networks as fair game, with no recourse or consent? https://… 4 days ago
- RT @Econsultancy: Which data-related tools or types of technology do marketers use? ecly.co/1pcIULy http://t.co/SOb6xto6Tt 4 days ago
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 5 days ago
Tag Archives: starbucks digital network
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →