- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @honoraRYANdroid: The Antique Green Lantern I Found on Etsy #hipstercomicbooks @midnight 13 hours ago
- Thrilled that @AlisonBechdel won a MacArthur grant! @FiveThirtyEight breaks it down: fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-d… 14 hours ago
- Note to self: Do not click on #hipstercomicbooks hashtag. 14 hours ago
- Join @briansolis for his webinar on The State of #DigitalTransformation TOMO 9/17. Register at: buff.ly/1vLof3B. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: starbucks digital network
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →