- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Ooh. RT @mathewi: New #Flickr Archive Makes Available 2.6M Images from Books Published Over a 500-Yr Period ow.ly/3pul6O #imagery 4 hours ago
- Thank you so much @MktgRobot! Top 50 Marketing & Digital #Analytics Experts on Twitter: bit.ly/1sXRnpX http://t.co/kbBfC5t9uc 2 days ago
- Oh, this is gonna be fun. wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… #hyperlapse #instagram 4 days ago
- Join @lieblink on 9/11 for a discussion on the Content Marketing Software RFP. Register for the webinar: cc.readytalk.com/r/ai5el1kyv5ko… 4 days ago
- RT @pewinternet: You may have noticed a difference in the content of your Facebook & Twitter feeds on #Ferguson. A look at why: http://t.co… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: starbucks
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →