- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @anildash: When did we agree to let media redefine everyone who uses social networks as fair game, with no recourse or consent? https://… 2 days ago
- RT @Econsultancy: Which data-related tools or types of technology do marketers use? ecly.co/1pcIULy http://t.co/SOb6xto6Tt 2 days ago
- One of the best things about my job is that it gives me an excuse to look up words such as "bumblepuppy." 4 days ago
- Also: for anyone on #brandwatchtips or elsewhere, here's a link to @altimetergroup open research: bit.ly/1nC2VwG. Help yourselves! 4 days ago
- For folks listening to the @brandwatch webinar, here's the report on #socialidentity by @andrewjns: bit.ly/1pd6Y0Q #Brandwatchtips 4 days ago
Tag Archives: starbucks
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →