- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- RT @ForbesTech: The Gartner hype cycle for emerging technologies: onforb.es/1mkAbsT http://t.co/Im5ndRmhQJ 1 day ago
- RT @NYTArchives: Today The Times reviews the iPhone 6. In 1877, The Times introduced the phonograph nyti.ms/1wBF1oU http://t.co/M7U… 1 day ago
- RT @IBMSocialBiz: #TEDatIBM is four days away!! Register for the livestream today! ibm.co/X76Xll http://t.co/eDwlWflySu 1 day ago
- RT @dansinker: If you haven't read @harrisj's thing about reverse-engineering a twitter gender prediction algorithm, you should: https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @chasmiller: Going to Dreamforce? Thrilled to join @setlinger + @stevensonjef to kickoff #df14 Social Listening panel 10/13 http://t.co/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: starbucks
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →