- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- Quick! What’s a Digital Newsroom? @lieblink goo.gl/djDr0l #contentmarketing #contentstrategy 46 minutes ago
- Looking forward to interviewing Tram Nguyen from @pinterest at the @NativeAdSummit today! Who's in? @sharethrough 1 hour ago
- I'm doing a webinar on lessons from my new "Data Everywhere" report on #bigdata #socialtv on July 19. Reg here: buff.ly/1pAX8Vj 2 hours ago
- "Yr company likely accounts 4 & manages yr office furniture w/ greater discipline than yr info assets." @Doug_Laney ow.ly/zs9jX 3 hours ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: starbucks
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →