- Data Everywhere: Lessons from Big Data in the TV Industry
- Facebook’s “Emotional Contagion” Experiment: Was it Ethical?
- The Big Boulder Initiative: An Industry Association for Social Data
- Social Data for Social Good: Five Lessons from Academia
- Twitter Buys Gnip: What’s Next for the Social Data Ecosystem?
- New from @briansolis: The Disconnect in Connecting the Workplace goo.gl/z85ivV 18 hours ago
- Hey everyone: counting down to #dataeverywhere webinar on #bigddata and TV in 10. Reg here: bit.ly/1nOkxFG 20 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Please join me for a webinar on #bigdata lessons from the TV Industry. buff.ly/1zFur0f #socialdata #socialtv 1 day ago
- RT @anildash: When did we agree to let media redefine everyone who uses social networks as fair game, with no recourse or consent? https://… 4 days ago
- RT @Econsultancy: Which data-related tools or types of technology do marketers use? ecly.co/1pcIULy http://t.co/SOb6xto6Tt 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Taulbee Jackson
Well this was a lovely surprise yesterday, not least of which because I either 1) deeply admire or 2) am excited to learn more about the others on the Socialnomics list of Top 15 Influencers to Follow in Web and … Continue reading →