- What’s the ROI of Trust? Results of the Edelman Trust Barometer 2015
- This week in #digitalethics: the useful versus creepy problem
- Data Diary: Five things we can learn from the Super Bowl
- Big Boulder Initiative: What’s on the Social Data Ethics Agenda for 2015?
- New Research: What Do We Do with All This Big Data?
- Hey folks on #CollabOnAir today: here's the UPenn study on @twitter & heart disease. Have at it! m.pss.sagepub.com/content/26/2/1… @HiddenBrain 2 days ago
- RT @dhinchcliffe: IMO, it'll be interesting to see the growing regulation of the Internet meet head on the urgency of businesses to be #dig… 2 days ago
- "We should be thinking about where's the theory? What's the underlying research question?" @srjeffares #CollabOnAir 2 days ago
- "Don't separate what happens on social media and what happens in the real world." - @walkeroh #CollabOnAir #socialdata 2 days ago
- "What is complex about image research is the interaction between the image & the text and the context." @Flygirltwo #socialdata #CollabOnAir 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Richard Owen
With all the hoopla over the Facebook S-1 filing (about which my colleagues Chris Silva and Rebecca Lieb have insightfully written), it’s easy to miss other notable industry news. Here is one smallish but important announcement that may have passed … Continue reading →