- What’s the ROI of Trust? Results of the Edelman Trust Barometer 2015
- This week in #digitalethics: the useful versus creepy problem
- Data Diary: Five things we can learn from the Super Bowl
- Big Boulder Initiative: What’s on the Social Data Ethics Agenda for 2015?
- New Research: What Do We Do with All This Big Data?
- Desert? RT @Amazing_Maps: Most popular word used in online dating profiles by state http://t.co/Hae9qENAfr #bigdating 1 day ago
- RT @nickwingfield: He lived long and prospered. nytimes.com/2015/02/27/art… 1 day ago
- Hey folks on #CollabOnAir today: here's the UPenn study on @twitter & heart disease. Have at it! m.pss.sagepub.com/content/26/2/1… @HiddenBrain 4 days ago
- RT @dhinchcliffe: IMO, it'll be interesting to see the growing regulation of the Internet meet head on the urgency of businesses to be #dig… 4 days ago
- "We should be thinking about where's the theory? What's the underlying research question?" @srjeffares #CollabOnAir 4 days ago
Tag Archives: starbucks digital network
The first clue was the conference call announcement: “Wi-Fi has joined the call.” Wi-Fi? This was a Starbucks briefing. Odd. I’ll explain. Starbucks, in partnership with Yahoo!, is in the process of launching the Starbucks Digital Network, which will offer … Continue reading →