Susan is regularly interviewed on data strategy and ethical data use, and has been quoted in outlets including The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, The San Francisco Chronicle, The New York Times, the BBC and Fast Company. If you’re a journalist or blogger seeking an interview, please email us at press at altimetergroup.com.
- This post by @alixtrot is so, so good, and a helpful explanation for why we have such a difficult time conceptualiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @interactionsco: “We’re at a point where technology has so much power, yet we haven't come to an agreement about how we can and should u… 11 hours ago
- RT @katecrawford: This is a promising sign from the FTC, but much will depend on how racial bias is interpreted. For example, does it inclu… 1 day ago
- When it comes to #AI, “Hold yourself accountable – or be ready for the FTC to do it for you.” Thank you, @ftc. ftc.gov/news-events/bl… 1 day ago
- If there is a better way to start a Sunday, I can’t think of it. 🙌🏻 Sara. Catch up, and then let’s have a giant wat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago