Susan is regularly interviewed on data strategy and ethical data use, and has been quoted in outlets including The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, The San Francisco Chronicle, The New York Times, the BBC and Fast Company. If you’re a journalist or blogger seeking an interview, please email us at press at altimetergroup.com.
- +1000. Thank you @daniellecass for hosting and @baxterkb for being such an amazing resource for the industry. twitter.com/baxterkb/statu… 28 minutes ago
- RT @briansolis: If you are working with #AI, please take a moment to download the new report by my colleague @setlinger, "The AI Maturity P… 6 hours ago
- "Can machines ever see my queens as I view them? Can machines ever see my grandmas as I knew them?" Bowled over by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @alexisohanian: Software is written by humans who have bias, the training data is generated by humans with bias -- it's not malicious (i… 21 hours ago
- RT @fchollet: "Bias laundering" happens when we choose to ignore the biases of automated decision systems because of the illusion that all… 22 hours ago